The Ultraroof – Stylish and Strong
If you want a tiled conservatory roof that looks outstanding and provides incredible thermal performance, choose Ultraroof. This lightweight system is easy to install, thanks to its light weight; it also delivers incredible thermal performance.
Ultraroof is the lightest and strongest tiled conservatory roof on the market. It is designed to sit on old or new window frames and doors; unlike other solid roofs, it never needs a tie bar. Your installation will act as a long-term investment for your home.
Style and compatibility
You won’t need to worry about compatibility when you choose Ultraroof. Your installation will work with the following building configurations:
- Double hipped with box gutter
- Victorian with equal facets
- Hipped Lean-to/Lean-to
- P and T shapes
The Ultraroof – New Builds or Replacement Roofs
Whether you need a replacement conservatory roof – or are starting from the beginning – the Ultraroof will reward you with an interior space that’s light, bright, warm and comfortable. You’ll be able to relax or entertain in your room all year round.
The Ultraroof can be installed without delays. The entire system can be watertight in six hours. The entire process has been designed with convenience in mind. This means you'll be able to enjoy a roof that can be fitted without any stress or inconvenience.
- Designed by conservatory specialists, Ultraframe, to replace existing conservatory roofs
- Lightweight panels are cut to size and easy to manoeuvre
- Weighs only 38kg/m² lighter than any other solid roof
- The lightest tiled roof on the market
- The complete, assembled Ultraroof structure was fire tested in 2017 by Warrington ﬁre
- Ultraroof is fire rated as B-roof according to EN 13501-5: 2016
- Ultraroof is fire rated as AC according to BS476-3:2004
- Full-length glazing panels for maximum natural light
- Competitively priced glazing vs other brands
- Compatible with any specification of glass
- Fully integrated glazing system
- Complete warm roof system, with no cold bridging
- Option to reduce to 0.13 U-Value if required
- Fully insulated 380mm structural beam
- Unrivalled thermal performance
- U-Value as low as 0.16
- Integrated full height glass panels for faster glazing
- Faster to fit than any other solid roof
- Key components pre-cut to size
- Watertight in around 6 hours
- No cutting required on site
- NASA satellite data used to precision engineer every roof for wind AND snow loads
- 4m spans for bi-folds without extra support
- Superior strength for larger designs
- No Tie Bars required - ever
High performance glazing
The Ultraroof can be modified to include a wide range of glazing options, depending on individual preferences. To allow light into your conservatory, you’ll be able to choose full height glazing or Velux alternatives.
This flexibility means that you'll be able to bring light to your home, your way. More importantly, a roof that projects light into the rest of the house will add more value than a totally solid roof over a dark room.
High-performance glazing that reduces glare – and controls heat entry – can be used to improve comfort. Our glazing is toughened, self-cleaning, while the 4-15mm cavity is filled with Argon gas to maximise heat retention.
If you’re considering getting the work done, it is vital to consult with a suitably experienced professional, as factors such as the conservatory’s position, its height and construction materials can all mean that planning permission must be sought. Sometimes, the thing that could seem irrelevant to obtaining planning permission could turn out to be the determining factor.
It’s always better to check than to go ahead, as planning departments can be ruthless if they discover that a regulation has not been adhered to and may even demand that the roof is removed! Signing off of planning permission is usually appointed to your local council, so make sure you get in touch with them for any help you may need in regards to solid roof planning permission and process
Fully Tailored Designs
You’ll be able to choose from a range of design options when you select Ultraroof. An array of possibilities will be within your grasp that will empower you to customise your replacement tiled roof – resulting in a finished product that ties in with the schemes and layout of your home in every possible way.
The external fascia boards are available in different colour choices to match or contrast with your existing window frames: ‘White’, ‘Black’, ‘Rosewood’, and ‘Oak’. You can also choose your tile style, the colour of your fascia boards and the ridge and capping material, so your new roof blends in.
Customise Your Roof Colours
Customise your tiled conservatory roof using any of the following colours:
- Choice of three tile colours to match house roof
- Carbon Grey
- Harvest Brown
- Terra Brick
Compliant and Strong
All Ultraframe tiled conservatory roofs are rigorously fire tested to ensure they provide protection if the unthinkable happens – the Ultraroof is no exception. Fully compliant with existing building regulations, it will protect you and your family. You'll be able to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with quality.
Ultraroof is strong and light in weight. This means it’s designed to last yet won’t place pressure on your foundations or frames – this makes it easier to obtain planning permission. Unlike equivalent conservatory roofs, it never needs a tie-bar – no matter how big the room is. This is important if a vaulted roof is needed.